Sunday, June 1, 2008

A quick update and random pictures

We are both a little red this weekend after playing a doubleheader in softball on saturday and then walking around for about 2 hours today at a street fair. Cubbies come to San Diego tomorrow so I am extremely happy. If anyone is reading this and wants to come along I think we are going to the Tuesday game. On that note cubs have won 7 in a row and they are 15 games over 500. The last time the cubs had the best record in baseball on the 1st of June was 1908 when they won their last world series... this will be the year. Some people have been wanting to see more dog pictures so I put a couple up for your viewing pleasure.

Currently reading: The lake House by James Patterson. I think this may be the 20th or so book of his I have read.

Current movie: We watched Great Debaters with Denzel Washington this weekend. Pretty good movie. On another note do not, I repeat do not see Indiana Jones. Honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life.

Sorry this is not too long but wanted to do a quick update.

Jim - Go cubbies

PS: I turned 25 this week. Sadly, birthdays aren't as exciting as they used to be. But I did get a new set of Taylormade golf clubs, so that makes up for it.


Here is our nephew Elijah
Just like her dad with remote in hand.

1 comment:

Kelly Benware said...

Cute little nephew and pup! It was great talking with you Jac and, "Hello Jim"!