Thursday, August 21, 2008

Elijah's Birthday Weekend

This past weekend Jim and I made the trek up to Bakersfield to celebrate our nephew Elijah's 1st birthday. Elijah is one of the happiest little boys, always smiling. He also gives the best hugs.


Here are some pictures from his birthday:


this is good...I need to enjoy every bite and lick of the finger.

Elijah sure knows how to go to town on his cake.

birthday presents!!!

his first pair of crocs


I also got to meet the newest member of our family this weekend, my cousins little girl Josephine. She is a month old.

my other little cousin Sophie...she's five months old.

2 comments:

Kelly Benware said...

Looks like you have kept busy! Miss ya'll.

charitymaas said...

Hey there Jackie, cute site. Wanted to say hi, and give you ours.
http://web.me.com/charitymaas/Site/Welcome.html