Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well Kind of, except for the snow and freezing weather. However, it has been raining this weekend and the temperature has dropped.

I love Christmas time. Spending time with friends and family, decorating, and taking time to remember the true reason for Christmas. It didn't take much time after Thanksgiving for me to get the Christmas decorating itch. We turned the Christmas music channel on, lit Christmas candles, and started decorating.




The other night Jim let me put Maddux's sweater on her that she got for her birthday. It made the perfect Christmas sweater and I had to get a picture of her wearing it in front of the Christmas tree. Needless to say, the sweater didn't stay on too long after the pictures.




Last night was our small group Christmas party. It was a great time of appetizers, desserts and fellowship. Jim and I have really enjoyed getting involved with our small group at church and getting to meet other couples that have recently been married. It's hard to believe that out of our group, aside from Tom and Sue who lead it, Jim and I have been married the longest at two and a half years. We are looking forward to getting to know everyone better over the next year.

the girls: sue, megan, kristan, laura, me and of course Maddux

1 comment:

Kelly Benware said...

Jac, I'm so glad you love your small group! We've loved getting involved with ours too. Love you.