Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jim's Weekend Renovation

When Jim and I first starting looking for our first place, I made it clear to him that I wanted a say in all of the decorating that would be done. Realizing that I should let Jim have a say in some part of the decorating of our first place, I told him that if we had a second bathroom that could be his room. He was OK with this idea since he thought a Cubs bathroom would be cool. Our first place only had one bathroom so he was out of luck until we bought our condo. We have been in the condo a little over a year and his bathroom renovation has come to fruition. The one thing I requested was that the bathroom still look classy and not too baseball cheesy. He decided to go with more of a vintage theme, incorporating different baseball memorabilia in a shadow/display box. His great ideas and hard work paid off. He did an awesome job and we both love it!




No comments: