Sunday, January 25, 2009

Puppy Days

I decided to make this a Maddux post today.


I love how Maddux can be so easily entertained. The other night Jim and I were talking about the stuffed frog toy she loves to play with and how we hadn't seen it in a while. It turns out froggy was left and grandma and grandpa's. Today we went down to my parent's and after lunch Maddux came running in with her favorite toy. The one bad thing is that froggy squeaks...and Maddux loves to squeak it over and over and over again. I figure though if she is having fun and entertaining herself with it, I'll put up with it for a little bit. Being a puppy is such an easy life.


In addition to her favorite toy, she has a favorite friend, her best friend Roxy. Maddux and Roxy play so well together and if you could watch them, you would be able to tell almost immediately that they really are best friends, even though they are just dogs. On Tuesday nights we go to Vivian and Roxy's for a play date. Maddux perks up in the car when we turn in to the drive way and can hardly wait for me to let her out of the car. Roxy knows Maddux is coming and will wait at the door until she hears us pull up. The minute the door opens, Maddux and Roxy play not stop for the next couple of hours. Vivian and I only found it fitting that Maddux and Roxy should have BFF charms for their collars.


It may be ridiculous but they are just too cute with the BFF charms.

2 comments:

Victoria and Angel said...

I love your blog background..

Kelly Benware said...

Bet Lexi would love Maddux...Lexi always goes for the squeaker too. I guess our pups just have good taste.