Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun afternoon at the beach!


A few weeks ago Jim and I stayed with my parents at their timeshare just north of us. We are lucky enough to have an awesome friend, Vivian, who loves Maddux and takes her when we go out of town. It doesn't hurt that Viv is Roxy's, Maddux's best friend, mom. I called Viv to pick up Maddux on our way back home and found out they were getting ready to head down to dog beach in Coronado so Jim and I decided to meet them there.


It ended up being a fun, spontaneous afternoon. Maddux and Roxy had a blast playing in the water and chasing eachother around. They both were sooo tired and but looked so happy. We ended the afternoon eating some great bar-b-que at the ferry landing and walking along the bay.



I guess we get spoiled living in San Diego.

No comments: