Monday, August 10, 2009

I can never get enough of Elijah!



My mom and dad had Elijah last week and were kind enough to invite me to stay with them for the week so that I could spend some time with him too. Even though I haven't been able to spend as much time with him as I would have liked to over the past few months, he still knows and loves his auntie jac. The minute he saw me ha came running over with his arms wide open and the biggest smile. He sure know how to give hugs :) I looked forward to this routine everyday when I got home from work. Elijah sure was spoiled between me, grandma and grandpa.

My mom and I took Elijah to the beach for the first time. We started out on the board walk with a carousel ride. He loved watching all the people, rolling around in the sand and splashing in the ocean.





The next day Elijah and I spent the evening with Andrea, Reggie and Corban. It is quite entertaining to watch a one year and two year old runaround and play with each other. It was nice to gt to hangout with Andrea. Some day our kids will get to have play dates but for now I'll just have to steal Elijah for them. I never knew that blanket would create so much joy, laughs and fun. Elijah and Corban must have played under the blanket for like twenty minutes.




The time I spent with Elijah makes me miss him even more. I love my little nephew. Can't wait to see him this weekend for his 2nd birthday!

No comments: