Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our Own Little Donald Trump


This past Halloween was a little different. With it being the first Halloween Elijah could really take part in, my parents and I headed up to Bakersfield to spend some time with Jen, Matt and Elijah. Jen kept going back and forth on costume ideas for Elijah and finally decided on Donald Trump since Elijah had the hair for it...of course he had the famous comb over. He made the cutest "Donald" and was a hit with all the houses where we went trick-or-treating. One lady said it made handing out candy that night worth it just seeing Elijah.


Back home Jim's Halloween wasn't too eventful. He got to spend some quality time with Maddux. Since this was her first Halloween, I wanted to dress her up but Jim wouldn't go for it. I remember growing up there were always a lot of trick-or-treaters going around but it seems like over the years not as many people are out. Jim bought six bags of candy and had three trick-or-treaters. Guess who gets to eat all the leftover candy?


I had a blast spending time with Elijah over the weekend. He has grown up so much since I last saw him at his first birthday. He loves walking and loves his Crocs! He is the most content little boy and doesn't know how to not smile and make you laugh.

Walking with Grandpa


1 comment:

Victoria and Angel said...

He is sooo cute! I love that picture!